Sunday, July 29, 2012

A hoopla of things; mainly my drinking problem

So these past few days have been jam packed. So I'll jam pack this post. For all of my followers. All of them. Every single one. So as stated I will mostly be talking about my alcohol addiction, how I hate my job, and the music I like. Because I think it's so much better than yours. Because it is. It really is. Get out of here with that wub wub wub wub bullshit.
So while I was at work I usually take pictures of myself because I'm always looking pretty decent so thats what this ones from and I look like a babe. When I'm not doing that I'm neglecting customers and shopping for shit I don't need. But CUTE shit. Like this new wallet I got. It's organic and made out of hemp and hippy hair so I've reduced my carbon foot print a bit. All my hippy followers will love that. You're welcome guys. See you at 'roo 2013. Syke fuck that.
So here starts the part where I talk about my love of booze. My friend Brian who is moving away in a week came for a visit the other night and as usual I tried to drink my face off. Thank god it stayed on though, right? Have you seen it? You must've I post enough pictures of myself how could you not? Keep your comments to yourself don't give me a big ego.

So I tried to get sauced and proceeded to fail a bit. I was still able to speak so that was a downfall. This taxi company told me it would take them 45 minutes to come get me and drive me 4 minutes to my house so I said fuck that and we walked.

This photo was before I said "fuck that" to the taxi situation.
I have this love of Saves The Day. Probably one of the only things I will ever actually love. And I know I look like a murderer, that was the point.

So the next day, naturally I was stressed out from my busy lifestyle. You know I worked 6 fucking days this week AND still go to class. Yeah, I'd say I'm a tad stressed. So i was graciously treated to a massage at Nurture Spa by my lovely mother who I call Nansh. So I was in this serene environment all morning.
I know, nice right. Would've invited you all but I didn't. So I get this massage from Amy and it was phenomenal. No happy ending though. But I was still happy. Because I got a massage I didn't have to pay for. I'm sure you get it. If you don't you're stupid and should unfollow me now. I have so many followers.
After my day of pampering, more like just an hour. I had to go back to fucking work. What else is new, nothing there. So there I stand for 7 hours wishing someone would shoot my kneecaps off so I could be send home early. That didn't happen so thats when I summoned the girl from Sunglass Hut and my boyfriend to go out drinking. Right. Here it is again.
So to North Bowl we went. I'm normally a beer drinking. Only locally crafted microbrews or pbr's really. But there was this LIST. Let me say it was also Christmas in July that night so I was drinking Drunken Grandfathers all night. Which is pretty much sprite, lemon, and Jameson.
This drink should have actually been called, your grandfather roofied your drink. Because, I mean, I can hold my booze. But this was a different story. I had the whole swerve thing happening which was alright, made me look not as lame as I usually am but then when the bouncer had to ask us to leave and I fell asleep in the car on the ride back I was still pretty lame. And not to mention I had no idea where my boyfriend had parked my car the night before so when I had to leave in the morning there I am standing at whore corner capital of the world being blinded by the sun with a crack whore asking me for a cigarette. I told her, lady you have no idea.

So this is the evidence that I, in fact got roofied. And in the morning when I had to go to work hungover.

I actually just wanted to show you, and all of my wonderful followers more pictures of myself. Because even when I'm unconscious, I still look pretty amazing. Look at me. All of my followers, look.

So I'll end this with how my music is better than yours and everything you listen to sucks immensely. These came in the mail today when I returned home from work. Again.
So I'm going to this and it's their last show on the tour and it's in Philly so if any of my followers are doing the same let a girl know so we can drink together, obviously, on the balcony and scream the lyrics to Hello Houston. And cry when they play Best Of Me because I'm sure by that point I'll be a few deep and be feeling real nostalgic. WE'RE STILL YOUNG. Fuck I know I'll cry.

When I kept talking about my followers it was a ploy, because I have none. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment