Sunday, July 22, 2012

And I was just like, you know what, forget it.


I thought I was ready for the real world by taking on this market job but guess what, I wasn't! Big surprise amirite? Anyway it was sketchy from the start and my mother decided to talk me out of it yesterday. Which was sort of unnecessary because by the time my day was done there on Friday I had already stubbed my toe, gotten like 3 bug bites, and had a rich jewish man laugh in my face. That condescending prick put me over the EDGE. I actually called him an asshole to his face hoping to get fired on the spot. Sadly this did not happen.

But I'm done! No more! Back to Bare Minerals! Dealing with uneducated foreigners, foreigners who wear fake Dolce & Gabanna shirts (oh my god you should have seen it it said Dolce & Gabanna in COMIC SANS, I DIED), but I digress. Also people asking me for free samples and me being so offended so I just tell them we don't have any, and the store manager lady who is comparable to a giraffe-to keep telling me to get off my phone. I'm like, lady, I run a tight social media circle here but I see you have no friends so I don't expect you to understand.

SO STARTING LINE TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! Who's gotten theirs yet? I'm picking up mine this week from a friend. Service charges are crazy though aren't they? I was going to purchase online just like I'm sure the majority of you guys are but once I found and acquaintance with an extra I hoped right on that bandwagon. So the next step to this as I'm sure you all know is, WHO WILL BE OPENING? Again, like many of you, I'm sure you're hoping its some Drive-Thru bands. Wanna know how nostalgic I'd be if I got there and first I see Allister...Home Grown...NFG...Socratic...Hidden in Plain View? So nostalgic. Like the most. I'd be up there drinking my $8 High Life screaming along to Suburbia by Allister. I'm already getting choked up thinking about it.


So anyway, again, get your tickets before you regret this. A 10th Anniversary Album tour only comes around every 10 years. Smart math, right.

My suggestions for your Sunday are to have a few cheap High Lifes, listen to every band you ever loved that was signed with Drive-Thru and purchase your Startling Line tickets. How could you be disappointed by the outcome of any of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment