Monday, July 16, 2012

SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT


 CURRENTLY, right now I'm in my digital mapping class. Learning about maps and shit. I have not paid attention pretty much the whole time and I've been here since 1pm. He's talking about the tundra. Must be talking about in here because I'm fucking freezing. The photo class I'm taking is pretty easy especially since it's online AND THANK JESUS CHRIST. I don't have to meet with anyone more than need be. See, there I go already. Complaining about school. This is just the beginning.
 I've finally got a planner so hopefully my life can finally be in order and it won't seem so hectic anymore. I highly doubt that a calendar will help me feel less stressed but maybe my klonopin will. Whatever I can say that, I'm prescribed.
 In other news THE STARTING LINE has just announced that they will be doing a 10th Anniversary Tour for 'Say It Like You Mean It', and I could not be more stoked. I know everyone says it and I'll say it one more time like every other a-hole out there. I love music and this is the music I've grown up with and made me who I am today. TEN YEARS. That shit came out when I was 12. And it's still one of my favorite albums. God bless these bands and for giving me an outlet for when I really hate things on certain days. But not today, because this tour has been announced. If you're in Philadelphia like I am, your date is December 30th at the Electric Factory or December 29th at the Starland Ballroom in Sayerville, NJ. But to be honest if you have to chose, go with the one on the 30th. It's the last show and it's in the fabulous city of Philadelphia so I'm positive it will be nothing short of disappointing. Tickets are set to go on sale this Friday and Saturday so be sure to pick yours up asap because I'm sure these suckers will be gone in a flash. To get tickets and view the tour schedule visit startinglinerock.com to find out more of the info.
 Anyway back to class, they're about to make me watch and Inconvenient Truth. Okay Al Gore, this is so 2003. Global warming I mean whatever. There's 10th anniversary tours coming up so there's not much else I'm concerned about. Except not embarrassing myself on the first day of my new job tomorrow. But that's what klonopins are for. ALRIGHT BYE GUYS, get your tix.

No comments:

Post a Comment