Monday, July 23, 2012

RIP TO MY MAN HEATH; and i guess i'll talk about west chester too.



What's up ladies. I completely forgot to include the other day that I did in fact see THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. At midnight. And it ruled. I've been a huge fan of the Batman movies forever and when The Dark Knight came out in theaters I believe about 4 years ago, I too saw that at midnight. So this was pretty much like I had to do it.


I'm not going to go scene by scene and give you my synopsis on it because if you did that in your blog and I had to painfully read through it I'd rip my eyes out. So I'll spare you by saying this. YEAH, it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. The cinematography, flow, strength, emotion and gracefulness of each shot was phenomenal. Its about a 2 hour and 15 minute movie and I wept a good 70 minutes if it. My boyfriend next to me thought it was that lady time but he was wrong. It's just a beautiful movie and crime fighting brings me to tears. BUT, when you go, please pay attention to the last 15 minutes. It is the most tragic yet beautifully fulfilling way to end a trilogy. Omg tearing up here just thinking about it.



Last night I went to West Chester to visit some dear manly friends who will be leaving the east coast for California in less than two weeks. I haven't known these two guys long but I've taken a strong liking to them and I'm going to be super bummed when they leave. Even if they're the worst dudes, which they are, they're the best dudes. So we had some beers, went to a house, they put on discounted Harry Potter look-alike costumes and proceeded to film a skit because now that they're going to California they think they're Vinny Chase. So here we are in a field at 1 am in West Chester in pretty much complete darkness and all I can think about is every scary movie I've ever seen so I hightailed it back inside to the empty house and watched Chopped and slept on the couch. Best dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment